Always keen to encourage people become involved in horseracing, Andy Crook established The 100 Club to provide horseracing enthusiasts with the excitement and enjoyment of racehorse ownership at an affordable price.
Horseracing is no longer the sole preserve of the wealthy. Members of The 100 Club go racing as owners whenever the Club horses run. They enjoy the Owners & Trainers facilities, can access the Parade Ring and meet with Andy & the jockey to discuss race tactics.
Club members meet up regularly at Andy’s yard to see our horse work on Middleham’s Gallops and Schooling Grounds, we often convene for lunch afterwards to discuss our visit.
For “a taste of racehorse ownership” join now, a single, all-inclusive payment gives you 12 months membership of our friendly band of loyal members.
Club membership is a great gift (e.g. Christmas, birthday, Mothering Sunday/ Father’s Day) for yourself or for someone else. Imagine telling your friends & relatives ‘your’ horse is running and you’re off to the races to support it…
- A single, one-off payment provides 12 months membership.
- No hidden charges – the membership fee includes all keep, training and racing expenses for the entire membership period with nothing more to pay.
- Members-only stable visits to see our horse at ‘home’ and watch it train on the Middleham gallops.
- FREE Owners badges when the Club horses race (on rotational basis, others at reduced cost) – giving you access to the Owners & Trainers facilities, the Parade Ring and (hopefully) the Winners Enclosure at the racecourse!
- Meet with Andy in the Parade Ring and discuss race tactics with the jockey.
- A share in any prize money won by the Club′s horses in accordance with the terms and conditions.
- All of the Club′s management and administrative work will be done on your behalf, leaving you free to enjoy the excitement of horseracing and racehorse ownership.
- Personal contact and regular updates on the horse’s progress.
- Membership fees only £199 +VAT (£238.80) for single membership and £299 +VAT (£358.80) for joint membership. Membership fees are payable in advance as a single, one-off payment.
- Join us NOW! EMAIL Tom Wooldridge or ring him on 07793 487 315
Terms and Conditions of membership of ‘The 100 Club’
- Racehorses will be leased to and run on behalf of the Club and its members but Mr Andrew Crook will retain full ownership rights at all times.
- Club membership is not an investment in Ashgill Racing or the Club’s horses and should be regarded as an entertainment for personal pleasure rather than a financial investment.
- When a Club horse races, members will be asked (via email) whether they wish to attend that particular race. Most racecourses offer six badges, some eight and most courses also allow other badges to be purchased at a reduced cost. To ensure a fair distribution, the free badges will be distributed on a rotational basis so all members get a chance of receiving them.
- Prize money won by Club horses (i.e. the net amount paid by Weatherbys after the usual deductions): Each member will be entitled to 1% of the net prize money. Any such prize money will be paid within 30 days of the end of the membership period.
- Please note: there is no guarantee of any prize money – this will be dependent upon how the Club’s horses perform on the racetrack.
- Injuries can occur during racing and training and if such an event results in a Club horse not being trained or having to be rested for a long period, efforts will be made to find another horse to run as its replacement on behalf of the Club.
- Membership period will run for 12 months from receipt of payment of the appropriate membership fee which is payable in advance as a single one-off payment.
- Club members will be kept up to date on the horse’s training progress and racing plans.
- All decisions regarding the training, care and racing of the Club’s horse and the running of the Club itself will be made by Mr Andrew Crook.
- All members must be 18 years of age or over and agree to and abide by these terms and conditions.
- If you have any queries EMAIL Tom Wooldridge or ring him on 07793 487 315.